At Don Temple Storage, we are constantly searching for new and unique ways to help give back to our community. Don Temple Storage has called Long Beach home for over 50 years, which is why we are honored to sponsor such a fun event like the Moonlight Movies on the Beach.
Details about Moonlight Movies on the Beach
Moonlight Movies on the beach is a great summertime activity for families of Long Beach. Best of all, it is entirely free! There is always ample parking, and dinner, snacks, and popcorn are always available for purchase.
All movies start at dusk, at approximately 8:00 pm, and will take place at one of three locations:
- Cherry Beach: 1 Junipero Ave. Long Beach, CA
- Granada Beach: 5000 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA
- Nautilus Shell Shoreline Village: between PF Chang’s and Gladstones in Rainbow Harbor
Previous Moonlight Movies on the Beach Schedule
To get an idea of what type of movies are available for showings, here is the latest schedule of the Moonlight Movies on the Beach.
- 7/27/21: The Goonies @ Granada Beach
- 8/3/21: Knives Out @ Granada Beach
- 8/10/21: Lady and the Tramp @ Granada Beach
- 8/12/21: The Fifth Element @ Granada Beach
- 8/17/21: Hocus Pocus @ Granada Beach
- 8/24/21: Tombstone @ Granada Beach
Self-Storage Facilities at Don Temple Storage
At Don Temple Storage, we understand the value of giving back to the community that we have called home for over 50 years.
If you’re interested in getting back your garage and storage space at home, check out one of our self-storage facilities in Don Temple’s locked and guarded storage lot. Call (562) 684-2019 for more information on self-storage units and ample, Don vehicle storage today.